1. How does your billing process work?
a. When you rent from Globox, the first night rental fee for each title will be charged to your method of payment immediately. Any additional rental periods (see below for details) will be charged separately upon return of the title(s).
2. How much does it cost to rent a film?
a. DVD’s are $1.50 and Blu-ray discs are $1.99.
3. What happens if I lose or do not return a Globox rental?
a. You will be charged $1.50 for each night that you keep your film. If you happen to lose your film, or decide to keep the movie, you will be charged the maximum rental period of 21 days.
4. Can I return a film to another Globox kiosk?
a. Yes, you can return any rental to any Globox kiosk.
5. What do I do if my disk is not working?
Please check the following tips or contact support at email@example.com or via phone at 1.855.GLOBOX-HELP (1-855-456-2694).
a. Check to see if the DVD has any fingerprints, smudges, dirt, etc. If so, gently wipe the disc with a soft cloth and mild solution. Reinsert in to the DVD player after complete.
b. Please check to see if you are using a Blu-ray disc and if so, check to see if you are using a standard Blu-ray player. Blu-ray player is required in order to view a Blu-ray film.
- A Blu-ray is a special format that some of our films are provided in. The film will have this logo on it
6. What is the rental period?
a. The initial (first night) rental period ends at 9:00pm the day after you rent. For example, if you picked up your title at 6pm today, the first rental period ends at 9pm tomorrow. There are no late fees! You are simply charged $1.50 ($2.00 for Blu-ray) + applicable tax per night for every night that you keep the film. After 21 nights, the film is yours to keep.
7. How often do new films get added to the Globox kiosks?
a. New films are added weekly.
8. Can I request a Globox kiosk at my location?
a. Yes, if you would like to apply to have a Globox kiosk at your location, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, and location address.